16/03/2015

Crazy Weekend

Untitled
Monday again, this week has actually started really good! I woke up with a huge smile on my face and the kids were adorable this morning, already went to the gym and I just now checked in for the flight to Ireland with my friends on saturday! The rest of the day is going to be spent working on my school assignments (again..) because tomorrow is the day that I have to apply and send them in, finally, It's going to be so nice to finally have it over with. Then I just have to wait.

The weekend was so much fun! Friday evening I had dinner and drinks in Berko with my friends, saturday was spent going to all the scandinavian shops in London and in the evening we had a big sleepover at my friends house with lots of drinks & food. Sunday morning wasn't all that fun but I still managed to go to the cinema, and ended the day with a long walk, a good friend and some take away. Perfect.

No comments: