29/04/2015

Day 316

Untitled
1. My monday was so slow and lazy, I'd gotten home from Scotland the previous night, but I forced myself to go to town with Emma since it was her last day in the UK. 2. Today's project! I cleaned my room spotless! 3. Ice cream at the beach in Brighton a few weekends back, love the place! 4. Love, love LOVE.

1. Out to dinner with au pairs! 2. Brighton again. 3. We climbed up a hill and had the nicest view over Edinburgh. I still have no idea how I did it since I have the WORST fear of heights, Emma almost had to hold on to me a few times haha. 4. And then she left me  to go back to stupid Finland :(

Awesome days behind! I'm so happy right now and things are just getting better.

ps. Have you noticed you can now find and read my most popular posts easily on the right side bar >

No comments: