26/06/2015

Last Few Days

1
..Have been longer than ever, I'm currently working about 60h per week and I'm pretty much exhausted all the time. I really like both my jobs so I don't mind, but I was happier than ever when I got the evening off today because I was feeling really ill. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because me and my friend are seeing One frickin' Direction! It's been a while haha.
Otherwise not too much has happened, I got into a school and I'm really excited actually, all I'm going to say now about it is that I'm going to study photography a bit further away from my hometown, I'm planning a trip to the UK next month and yeah, that's about it I guess.
Like I said I'm feeling really bad tonight so I'm probably just going to go to bed right now, it's been a long day filled with surprises haha.

No comments: