23/03/2016

Cup O' Coffee

1
I've always loved the face masks from Lush, the first one I tried was Mask Of Magnaminty which I bought in London last year and yesterday I bought the Cup O' Coffee from their shop in Helsinki.

The Mask Of Magnaminty smells amazing, like peppermint, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft afterwards. I remember I bought the smaller jar of it but it still lasted for a really long time, you use it like any other mask, wash your face properly before, then apply a thick layer of the mask and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off with warm water with circling motions.
The Cup O' Coffee seems really similar like The Mask Of Magnaminty, but I have only tried it once so far, one thing I'm sure of is that it also smells heavenly, very different and not maybe as fresh but pretty rough, something a coffee lover would like.
2
Have you tried any of Lush's products before? If yes which one's your favourite? (Not sponsored, I just genuinely love their products)

Love,
Jasmine

No comments: