09/03/2016

Let's Try This Again

I have a serious case of deja vu right now, but putting that aside, HELLO, it's been a while, though not if you've been reading my other blog, then it's only been a couple of days lol. I've missed this blog a lot, after all it's been with me since 2008, that's 8 years, how crazy is that? No wonder I'm having separation anxiety.

1

Me and my friend have been writing a blog called Cold Coffee for about one and a half years now and it's been great, but often I find myself dreaming back to this blog. I think I need to do this on my own, blogging is so much more to me than just something I do when I have spare time, I often make time for blogging and it's a must almost daily, it's really like a hobby to me. I don't think I've stuck to another hobby as long as I have with blogging.

Let's see how it goes this time around! If you have any ideas what I should post about, just leave a comment below and in case you don't remember, I answer in Swedish, Finnish and English!

3

Love,
Jasmine

No comments: