18/05/2016

Glitter & Thoughts

6
''I want you to speak my name. I want you to form the letters, to shape them, to feel them leave your mouth. I want you to tell me you have no feelings for me. Please be honest. Then I want you to look at me. At the tears that trail down my cheeks, leaving black traces in their wake. At my searching eyes, at my exposed throat. How hard I find it to swallow my pride and ask these things of you. I want you to tell me that you don't love me. Please be honest. Then I want you to take my hand in yours, just one last time. I want our knuckles to brush, our palms to meet, our fingers to tangle. I want you to tell me you feel nothing when my skin touches yours, that your heart doesn't beat faster, that you don't find it hard to breathe. Please be honest, for god's sake, be honest with me.''

Tumblr, you did it again. Something I do on a pretty much daily basis is look for beautiful quotes and poems on tumblr, I recommend it highly. *cough cough* my blog *cough cough*
7
Love,
Jasmine

No comments: