15/07/2016

Questions For My Au Pair Themed Video

4

I've been wanting to film an au pair video for the longest time and I've finally gathered the courage to do so, so if you have any questions about being an au pair or just anything about the subject, my life there, the job, literally whatever, leave it below. I have a few questions ready but if there's anything specific you are wondering, I'll answer them in the same video! I'll film the video as soon as I get the time to actually sit down and do it but until I say stop, you can leave as many questions you want down below. I haven't decided what language I'll do the video in either, so would you prefer it in swedish, finnish, or english?

14
Love,
Jasmine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hur var det med dejtande där? Hur gick det till och hade dina vårdföräldrar någon åsikt om saken?