27/08/2016

BACK TO SCHOOL

6
Jacket - ONLY / Top and skirt - H&M / Sunglasses - Lindex / Necklace - Shein *click*

My second day of school outfit, don't worry, the stockings broke in the bus on my way to school, it was not my intention lol, I'm absolutely involve with my new necklace. These last few days have been so crazy, my school started on Thursday and there has been so much to take in, my classmates, the schedules, learning to find your way in the school and the system. On Thursday I slept the whole evening and on Friday after school and babysitting I fell asleep on my dad's couch. I am very happy though, lots going on as usual but nothing more I can't handle. The school seems really cool and so does my classmates, I'm excited to start studying for real on Monday. 
5
Love,
Jasmine

No comments: