31/08/2016

CAT BAGS AND NEW SHADES

5
Coat - ONLY / Top - Shein *click* / Sunglasses - Ebay / Necklace - Shein *click* / Bag - Gift
6
When a lazy day outfit turns out to be a pretty cool and comfortable one you just have to take ootd pictures, right?. This is exactly how I walked around in school on Monday - minus the shades. I wasn't feeling jeans so I just pulled on all black sport trousers and it honestly made no difference, just a thousand times more comfortable. Something that cheered up my Monday even more than a great day at school, these shades were waiting for me when I got back home, and let me just tell you, I am in love. Also I have no idea what's going on with my hair here, it looks rather purple.. Maybe I should go a bit easier with the use of my silver shampoo next time. Hope you're having a great week!

Love,
Jasmine

No comments: