15/08/2016

HOLY GRAIL MAKE UP ITEMS

1
Left To Right Upper Row
Fast Stroke Eyeliner from Superdrug
Lip oil from LUMENE
Chill Make Up Setting Spray from Urban Decay
Eyelash glue from DUO
Lasting Finish Foundation from RIMMEL
FIT Me powder from Maybelline

Left To Right Lower Row
Concealer from MAC
Eyeshadow from LUMENE
Gimme Brow Gel from Benefit
Highlight stick from No7
2
I saw a video on youtube with this titel and started thinking about if I have any holy grail make up items myself and when I immediately came up with a few I decided to share them with you! If you've seen any of my make up based posts or videos I'm sure you've seen all of these before but I thought they were worth a second mention.
I'm not that person that thinks high end make up is automatically better, but from time to time I love to spoil myself with a make up item from either Benefit or Urban Decay (my favorite high end brands) but mostly nowadays I really like make up from the Finnish brand LUMENE and also NYX surprised me with their make up which is really good and totally affordable too.
What brand of make up is your favorite at the moment?
3

Love,
Jasmine

No comments: