25/08/2016

NEW HAIR - BEFORE AND AFTER

1
Before
2
Already over a week ago I dyed my hair and as you can see from the 'before' pictures it was about time. I hadn't dyed my roots since march and being naturally brunette, you could clearly see they'd grown quite a bit already. I'd also dyed my hair pink for a festival at the beginning of June and I was just left with the remains of the pink for a while and let's be honest, the result was pretty vile. Finally I'd saved up the money and had the time to book a hairdressing appointment and I think the result is pretty cool. We decided not to bleach my roots this time, just blend them in with the rest of my hair so I won't have to go in every two moths to re-do them, because let's be honest, how many students can afford that? Anyway, I went for a silver/grey tone and I absolutely love this colour. I wash my hair with silver shampoo and conditioner every time so obviously my hair colour changes more or less every time I wash it. These 'after' pictures are taken the day it was done, and now after I've spent a week under the sun in Spain and washed it a few times, it's already quite different. But yes I'm very happy with the result and I've always had a secret obsession with silver-blonde hair.
3
After
4

2 comments:

Isa ;) said...

Sjuuuuuukt snyggt!!! 😍😍

Jasmine♡ said...

Täänks 😘