1. I want to be a really carefree person who's chill about everything and is able to do plans spontaneously, but I'm just not. I have such difficulties being spontaneous, I have my moments though, but most of the time I need to have everything planned by minute. Even though at times it seems like I don't have my day planned for example when I'm just hanging out with my friends doing nothing, believe me, I do. This is a habit that I'm working on all the time and am trying to get rid of.
2. I have played both guitar and drums for years and I love music, my favorite place to be is at a concert so one of my dreams would be to work within music, but still maybe more on the technical side of it. I feel like when I'm alone, I don't listen to music like a ''normal'' person, I get really in to it an analyze every instrument and lyric I hear. I just really, really love music.
3. So continuing the theme from fact number two - I'm currently studying Media culture with sound work as my major. Apparently this is not as common for girls as it is for boys (hence being the only girl) but I don't mind I couldn't imagine myself studying anything else.
4. I already know how many kids I want, what they're names are gonna be and where I want to be married, what kind of house and animals I want.. You name it, I have it all planned. Now I just need to find the right person to share it with, but, in like 10 years or so. I feel like this one kinda relates to fact number one.
5. I'm addicted to my computer instead of my phone like basically everyone else. I can sit on my computer for hours just scrolling through random things, editing pictures and organizing my desktop. I can always find something to do on my computer. If my computer ever breaks I'd probably get a breakdown too.
6. When I get excited I get lost in my words, I can't make a proper sentence and I think nothing else annoys my friends as much. I guess the most annoying thing about it is that I do it so casually.
7. I don't eat red meat. It started out as a health thing but after I noticed I can live without it I just decided to stop eating all kinds of red meat. I thought about trying a month where I'm 100% vegetarian, so we'll see how that goes.
8. I drink my milk with a bit of coffee, lol. Tea too.
9. I have four sisters, one older who I share both parents with and three younger one's who I share a dad with. The younger one's I didn't get to know straight away but only when the oldest was three years old and middle one was just under one years old, my youngest sister was born when I was living in England.
10. And yes - I've lived in England, just outside of London in a small town for a year. I have quite a few new readers here so this might be news to someone. So this blog used to be au pair themed and you'll find a separate page for my au pair posts under the banner 'Au Pair Posts' and there will actually be an au pair themed video coming shortly.