29/09/2016

NEW FROM LUSH

1
I don't spend a lot of time in the centre of Helsinki since I go to school on the other side of the town, but today I met up for lunch with my friend in the centre so afterwards I took the chance and went straight to LUSH, my absolutely favourite skin- and haircare brand. My skin has really been acting up lately so I needed a new and proper facial cleanser, and with the help of their amazing staff I found a suitable one, I picked up the Ultrabland facial cleanser and also as a treat for myself I also bought the H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment mask. I have yet to try these since I'm literally writing this 30 minutes after arriving home, but since I have the day off tomorrow I decided to have a spa night tonight so I'll try out both of these and let you guys know how they were. I really recommend LUSH for anyone who hasn't tried their products, they sell face- and hair masks, soap, shampoo, make up, bath bombs and lots more. They are also animal-cruelty free and 100% vegetarian, some products are even vegan, so that's always a huge plus.

Ps. Don't forget to vote on my poll on the right side bar to help me decide in what language I should do my videos in the future, thanks!
2

No comments: