28/06/2017

BEST SMOOTHIE IN TOWN

Four years later, and I still start every day by drinking my same blueberry smoothie. I very rarely try out new recipes because I'm quite picky when it comes to my smoothies - hence me drinking the exact same one for about four years now. But I heard about this recipe from Tom Daley, it might have been on his snapchat, but a while back already, and I don't know why but the recipe stuck in my head. So I finally decided to try it out, and trust me when I say, it was good!
1
1 banana
1 table spoon of cocoa powder
1 table spoon of peanut butter
2-3 dl milk
2 The peanut butter might be a deal breaker for some of you, and I understand you. I could not stand peanut butter before living in England, but when your host child always, I mean always, leaves a bit of peanut butter bread uneaten, you'll learn to eat it so you won't need to waste it.
I'm definitely gonna start experimenting more when it comes to smoothies and when I find new one's like this, don't worry I'll share them with you!

Did you try out this smoothie recipe? What did you think?

No comments: