26/06/2017

LIFE UPDATE & I'M MOVING?!

3
Hey again! It's been a few weeks again, but no excuses, all I can say is that I've been enjoying summervacation. Not that I've been having much vacation, but you know, enjoying summer at least. The one week I had off between school and work I travelled to the UK with my friends, we spent three days in England, we went to Brighton and Berkhamsted, then three days in Scotland, Edinburgh. This time I decided to leave my camera home because as most of you know I've lived in England for a year and been to Scotland a few times now so I figured I've probably taken enough pictures from there now, plus, handluggage you know, you don't want to take anything extra with you.

Anyway, some of you might be wondering from my title, so am I moving for real this time? And the answer is YES!(!!!) And I'm sooo frickin' excited. I actually got an apartment with my friend in Helsinki and all of the sudden we're moving in in the beginning of August. I'm so sad to leave my amazing apartment in Porvoo but it's really the right time for me to move to Helsinki. I'm starting the second year of my studies in Helsinki in late August, so it will be so nice because of my long days to be closer to school. I've never lived with a friend, neither with a guy.. so it will definitely be interesting haha, but I'm sure it'll be great and we'll have so much fun. Right now I'm pretty focused on the move, there is quite alot of stuff that needs to be fixed and organized, but I'll definitely update you through the move!

Lately I've been missing blogging and vlogging alot.. so I don't know, I might do something about that ;-) Let me know if you have any ideas for blogposts or videos I could do.

No comments: