09/01/2015

May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future

10347725_10203628965869152_4386325443542487459_n
I haven't really had a plan since I arrived to England, I just thought I'd live and kinda see what happened. I lived that way almost half a year before almost going crazy not knowing about my future or where I'd be in even two months.. I made a decision on my holiday in Finland to continue studying, hopefully at least, next fall, in Helsinki, Finland. I'm not entirely sure what it'll be, I guess it now only depends on the schools and where I'll get in, but it has always been a 'dream' of mine to study film & TV in Helsinki, since it's not a small town where everyone knows every little detail about each other like in the town I grew up in, but also it's not a thousand miles away from my family. I have three little sisters and I absolutely hate not being a part of them growing up, so I could definitely see them more often if I lived at least in Finland, and Helsinki is not even an hour drive from where they live. I don't know exactly when I'll be back in Finland, but I'm not staying here longer than a year, this time.

No comments: