02/04/2015

Day 289 In England


13
Surprised myself yesterday by booking a trip to Scotland three weeks from now with my friends, I'm really excited and happy to go there again, I love Edinburgh and this time I'll also get to see Glasgow. Next weekend we're going to Thorpe Park, an amusement park, not too far away from where I live. I have so much stuff planned, things I need to do and people I want to see I just don't know how I'll find the time, but it's going to be great, I'm very excited for the next four weeks.

Also happy easter! I'm embarrassed to say I don't know exactly what day you are supposed to celebrate it, I just know I'm more or less off the next four days, which is lovely. Apparently no one dresses up here for easter or goes knocking on peoples doors in the hope of candy.. How boring, I should teach my kids the proper way to celebrate easter haha.

No comments: