08/06/2016

A FEW WORDS FOR YOU WHO BROKE MY HEART

Dear the first - I wish you'd knew how much you hurt me. But of course you don't, you probably never will. You're supposed to be the most important person in my life, but you're not capable of it, why cant you love me as much? Every girl needs a person like you in her life and it hurts that some have it, but I never will. I don't know what I did wrong to make you love me less, all I know is that it's too late to change it now. I want to blame it all on you, and parts I can, but there must've been something off for you to do what you did.

1
Inspired by the amazing Alexa. 

Dear the second - Thank you, thank you for finally ending it. I could never have done it. I don't know what it was about you, but I was addicted from the moment we met. I was so blind of all the roses I couldn't see the real you. I always had to explain you to everyone, defend you even. No one understood, but I did, I thought I did. You made so many promises, when now that I think about it, you never kept any of them, not even the smallest one's. I don't even want to think about how long I was loyal to you, thinking we we're just waiting for the right timing, it never came. You couldn't commit but you sure could let everyone else think we did. Good luck with your life, I want no part in it.

Love,
Jasmine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing!