02/07/2017

A DREAM WITH FAIRYLIGHTS

The last month in my dream apartment has started and I'm having very mixed emotions about it. I'm so excited about moving to a new, bigger city on my own without my family nearby and startig a new life, but at the same time I feel a bit sad moving away from the town where I grew up. I mean, it's still only an hour away from my family, but you know, still. I think it's quite funny how easy it was for me to pack my bags and move to England when I was just 18 years old, but now that I'm moving 50km away from my hometown, I'm all of a sudden scared.
5 But like I said, my last month here is kicking off and I've only just now fixed the favourite part of my apartment, my balcony that is. I mean, my excuse for only getting it fixed now is that we literally get 2 months of summer so there isn't that much time to spend on your balcony in a year. But at the minute this is definitely my favourite spot to chill out when I'm home, a cuppa tea and some netflix while cuddled up in a thick blanket late on a summer evening is what I call a perfect night. 4

No comments: